Join Our Team!
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
The Enrollment Specialist will be responsible advising and guiding student families through the enrollment process. The Enrollment Specialist will be responsible for assessing applications, handling documentation, collecting information, entering data, and providing customer service. The enrollment specialist will also assess the eligibility of candidates for specific programs, make recommendations based on our offerings and maintain meticulous records. They make a difference in the lives of students from the comfort and convenience of their own home, while utilizing the latest in web-based curriculum and technology.
- Handling questions, issues and providing detailed information on requirements, processes, programs and policies.
- Collecting information and qualifying candidates for programs, services or courses.
- Ensuring that applications are completed correctly and that the required supporting materials have been provided.
- Entering, updating and reviewing data and records.
- Providing guidance and recommendations to applicants and prospective candidates.
- Corresponding with applicants and prospective candidates.
- Processing enrollments and dis-enrollments.
- Assisting with billing and payment processing.
- Conducting information sessions.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of database and relevant software programs.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree preferred.
- Experience in the relevant field.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- 1-2 years of administrative or enrollment experience
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus+ Commission
- Full Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
- Accrued Paid Time Off, beginning your first pay period
- Paid Holidays